What Is Happening In Our Country
n 1996 when the South African constitution was passed most of the country celebrated. There were a few who mourned. Those who were devastated knew that whilst 90% of the ideas were good the other 10% would result in serious consequences for Christians. The moment that the country refused to acknowledge submission to God, allowed special rights for homosexuals and institutionalized the murder of children the writing was on the wall for Christians.